A position in professional research in the field of mathematical modeling with emphasis on finite element analysis.
- 10+ years of corporate and academic research experience with finite elements and analytical methods
- Publications: 13 journal articles (3 invited), 1 conference proceeding, over 15 conference presentations
- Six-sigma Green Belt certification, General Electric
- Experience working with multicultural international and domestic teams as well as conducting individual projects
- Strong experimental as well as computational work experience
- Domain Expertise: Structural Dynamics, Finite Element, Fluid Structure Interaction, Smart actuators
- Expertise in C, C++, Fortran, Matlab, Mathematica, ANSYS, UG