• Implementing growth strategies using Balanced Scorecard to translate strategy into action with financial and non-financial performance measures.
• Business process reengineering of manufacturing activities through Integrated Management System to improve efficiency of operations, reduction of operational cost and timely delivery while maintaining the quality.
• Reviewing operational practices to identify areas of obstruction and resolving them.
• Managing Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects from conceptualization, planning, finalizing technical specifications, procurement, scheduling and progress monitoring to execution and commissioning.
• Ensuring execution of activities and completion of projects within time & budgetary parameters and manpower planning and recruitment, and managing effectively vendor and contracts management
Production & Maintenance:
• Minimizing bottlenecks and improving productivity with optimization of man, materials, machines and methods.
• Developing existing products and processes to keep pace with the current market trends.
• Executing cost saving techniques and measures to achieve reduction in O&M expenditures and working within the budget.
• Tracking breakdowns and implementing preventive maintenance programs to improve the efficiency of the system.
• Planning and executing preventive / predictive maintenance schedules to increase machine uptime and equipment reliability to accomplish planned production targets.
• Identifying vendors, evaluating and negotiating before finalizing orders.
• Maintaining stocks of material without any variance by conducting stock verification and documentation.
• Controlling and monitoring inventories to curtail inventory holding expenses and adherence to the minimum inventory level and wastage.
Experimental study on the role of tool geometry in determining the strength & soundness of wrought Az80a Mg alloy joints during FSW process2018 | Centre for Evaluation in Education and Science (CEON/CEES)