Have more than 15 years of Industrial and Academic experience. Worked as Assistant Branch Manager at Karvy consultants and at TCS.Currently working as a Faculty Member in the Department of Technology Management and also hold the administrative position as Assistant Director- Students’ Welfare and as Faculty in-charge of VITCR, Vellore Institute of Technology,Vellore, India.
- PhD (Management)-Subject-Area of Interest: Human Resource Management-Tacit Knowledge Management
- Honoured with Faculty Research Award ; Best Faculty Organizer Award ; Dynamic Teacher Award
- Editorial Board Member in 2 Journals and Member in 2 Professional Societies
- 46 Journal Publications ; 10 Books, Monographs and Book Chapters ; 1 Patent Published; 11 Conference Proceedings ; 8 articles in ‘The Hindu’ Newspaper
- 18 Paper Presentations. Had been presenter/ moderator /session chair (online & offline) for many National and International Conferences held at India and at Australia, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Srilanka, USA.
- 10 Funded and Consultancy Projects
- 24 Invited Talks/Resource Person at Professional Societies, Institutes and Industries
- 102 events organized in the capacity as Convener/Chief Faculty Organizer/Faculty Coordinator/Committee Member for FDPs, MDPs, EDPs, Conferences, Workshops, VAPs, Technical and Non-Technical Events
- Faculty supervisor for 30 PG Projects and 60 UG Projects
- Handled courses on Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, Principles of Management, Organizational Behaviour, Knowledge Management, and Lean-Start up Management - for MBA, M.Tech, B.Tech, BBA, B.Com and ICWAI Programmes.